- The Crisis Comes Ashore | The New Republic
- [TxMt] Unit Testing Grammars: GrammarTestMate
- Researchers show how to use mobiles to spy on people
Researchers have demonstrated how it is possible to use GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) data along with a few tools to track down a person’s mobile phone number and their location, and even listen in on calls and voicemail messages.
- TurKit Homepage
- Grammar Nazis – CollegeHumor video
- George Steinmetz – Empty Quarter
- Distributed Systems – Google Code University – Google Code
One of the most important recent developments in computing is the growth in distributed and parallel applications.
Contributed course content
Hadoop tools and resources
- AJAX Programming – Google Code University – Google Code
- Web Security – Google Code University – Google Code
web security course
- Shareable: Can I Offset All My Cheating?
- BBC News – Eating nuts can lower cholesterol, say experts
- BBC News – Fossil reveals early bird plumage
A new study of a 150 million year old fossil of an Archaeopteryx has shown that remnants of its feathers have been preserved.
- Geek Power: Steven Levy Revisits Tech Titans, Hackers, Idealists | Magazine
Nice article about the 25th anniversary of Hackers by @stevenjayl
- Asparagus with tomato salsa and crumbled cheese recipe | Yotam Ottolenghi | Vegetarian | Life and style | The Guardian
- Webcast: What is Gov 2.0?
What is the open govt revolution & why should technologists care? Join me for a Gov 2.0 webcast tomorrow #gov20
- 5 Ways Government Works Better With Social Media
Nice examples: 5 Ways Government Works Better With Social Media #gov20
- Head First Excel
– O’Reilly MediaRT @OReillyMedia #Ebook Deal of the Day: Head First Excel – Only $9.99 use code DDHFE
- 10 Days In a Carry-On – Slide Show – NYTimes.com
Excellent tips: how to pack 10 days worth of clothes in a carry-on.
Digest powered by RSS Digest