- Heart Gelatin Mold – Archie McPhee & Co.
- Google 2.4% Rate Shows How $60 Billion Lost to Tax Loopholes – Bloomberg
This story is not really about Google, but about conflict between govt and multinationals Google just draws eyeballs.
- The New York Times > Log In
Me too. RT @arwenogriffith Just jealous. That’s all I have to say.
- Webcast: Points of Control: The Battle for the Internet Economy
"Battle for the Internet Economy" free Web2Summit webcast w/ me and @johnbattelle Wed 10/27 at 1pm PT #w2s
- Enterprise Development with Flex
– O’Reilly MediaRT @oreillymedia #Ebook Deal of the Day: Enterprise Development with Flex – $21.99 (Save 50%) Code DDFXE
- The Future of Publishing? Esquire Will Sell $2,500 Couches and $200 Lamps | Co.Design
Supports my contention in that advertising and e-commerce are merging in surprising ways:
- Fred Trotter » Blog Archive » Facebook Places powers the first social election game
Facebook Places powered social election game Alas, for a tea party candidate. But I like the ideas here.
- Make Way for the East Bay Mini Maker Faire | Events | East Bay Express
Love it: @ebmakerfaire "does not distinguish between the curiosity of a child and the curiosity of an adult" This Sun!
Digest powered by RSS Digest