- New Apple Friend Bar Gives Customers Someone To Talk At About Mac Products | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source | Onion News Network
- Twitter / Kir: No matter what anyone says …
No matter what anyone says, cats are not sweet, cute, low-maintenance or clean. They are filthy, needy, hateful bastards.Omg I’m a cat.
- 30 Places We Want to Work – Business – GOOD
Really nice to see @CodeforAmerica on the @Good list of "30 Places We Want to Work": Love the criteria they use.
- Currently Hanging: Lead Pencil Studio | Slog | The Stranger, Seattle’s Only Newspaper
Strangely beautiful non-sign commissioned at US Canada border
- Chelsea Hotel For Sale – Stereogum
Chelsea Hotel For Sale (via @stereogum)
- Where 2.0 2011 Call for Participation: Where 2.0 Conference 2011 – O’Reilly Conferences, April 19 – 21, 2011, Santa Clara, CA
RT @oreillymedia We’re looking for location/mobile/social talks for our Where 2.0 Conference. Submit your idea by 10/25
- Iraq war logs: An introduction | World news | guardian.co.uk
RT @arusbidger: Overview of tonight’s massive leak of Iraq war documents at the Guardian:
- Rule No. 1 for Innovation: Have Fun | Business | GreenBiz.com
Rule #1: Have Fun. Summary of my talk on innovation at Greenbiz Innovation Forum:
- WhiteyBoard – The Original Stick-On Whiteboard
These are awesome! WhiteyBoard – The Eco-friendly, multi-use, stick-on Whiteboard -
- Quite Interesting: the QI cabinet of curiosity – Telegraph
Napoleon wasn’t short, dust isn’t made of human skin, and most people survive plane crashes.
- poet CAConrad
- (404) http://www.goodreads.com/api-
Goodreads Connect API: nice idea, but snowflake – PoCo + Activity Streams please #BiB10
- Strata 2011 – O’Reilly Conferences, February 01 – 03, 2011, Santa Clara, CA
Registration is now live for and we’re getting in some awesome proposals. Data is indeed the Intel Inside.
- Dopamine attenuates evoked inhibitory synaptic currents in central amygdala neurons
- Emotion processing and the amygdala: from a ‘low road’ to ‘many roads’ of evaluating biological significance : Abstract : Nature Reviews Neuroscience
Digest powered by RSS Digest