- YouTube – Cocteau Twins – Half-Gifts (Thunder-mix).
- Warm halloumi and chicory with pomegranate and walnut recipe | Yotam Ottolenghi | Life and style | The Guardian
- Human brain has more switches than all computers on Earth | Health Tech – CNET News
- (500) http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/11/stand-against-tsa-invasive-security-procedures
EFF primer on standing up to the TSA.
- Interhoods: Austin designers and developers, see who’s in your neighborhood.
- Dan Holdsworth
- The New York Times > Log In
More grist for @strataconf: Digital data next big thing in the humanities:
- Tim O’Reilly | Management Innovation eXchange
Short video of me by @hackmanagement on open innovation, powered by the architecture of distributed collaboration.
- Tech firms, meet your new cybersecurity boss: DHS | Politics and Law – CNET News
- Twitter / Paul Kedrosky:
"All charming people have something to conceal, usually their total dependence on the appreciation of others." – Cyril Connolly
- Paul Tarini: Genes, John Wayne and Population Health
Interesting perspective triggered by TEDMED: personalized medicine vs. population health
- London World Record Panoramic Photo: See Big Ben, London Eye, Tower Bridge, and more than you can imagine.
Yikes–I meant 80-GIGAPIXEL photo!
- News & Coverage: Web 2.0 Summit 2010 – Co-produced by UBM TechWeb & O’Reilly Conferences, November 15 – 17, 2010, San Francisco, CA
RT @maureenjennings Media still thinking and writing re @web2summit. Over 300 stellar pieces already at #w2s
- Google Closes the App Gap | Epicenter | Wired.com
Google closes the app gap with an early holiday present -
- What it’s like to have sex with someone with Asperger’s | Penelope Trunk’s Brazen Careerist
Sex, from the perspective of a woman with Asperger’s syndrome.
- Which programming language do you want to learn next?
RT @edd: Which programming language do you want to learn next? – getting some great answers in so far
- ‘Freedom Grope,’ ‘Gate Rape’ — Whatever You Call It — Do You Think It’s Worth It? – Nightline’s Daily Line
Wow. TSA grope downs now being referred to as "gate rape." Backlash is going big on this one.
- Terms of Service Agreements – Web Content Managers Forum
Negotiated TOS agreements that allow federal agencies to use free web tools: via @fcc at @civcoms
- From the Mixed-Up Files of David Foster Wallace
- Detox – cleans up filenames
- Long Live the Web: Scientific American
Long Live the Web by @TimBerners_Lee in @SciAm. #opendata #iogdc #gov20 via @digiphile
- Jeff Jonas: Big Data. New Physics.
I love the way @jeffjonas thinks about data. Why dirty data is actually useful.
- Regular Expressions Cookbook
– O’Reilly MediaI love RegExes! RT @OReillyMedia #Ebook Deal/Day: Regular Expressions Cookbook – $14.99 (Save 53%) Use code DDRGC
Digest powered by RSS Digest