- Rare 1770 Map of New York City Is Restored – NYTimes.com
- A 240-Year-Old Map Is Reborn – Interactive Feature – NYTimes.com
- Scrapy | An open source web scraping framework for Python
RT @roryoung For another great #Python scraping tool check out Scrapy
- Fujitsu Online Store – ScanSnap S1100 Color Mobile Scanner
- Philip K. Howard
Fixing Broken Government
– The Long NowRT @atogle: Philip Howard on Fixing Broken Government talk with a bunch of @CodeforAmerica folks.
- FAQs | ScraperWiki
Very cool: ScraperWiki via @maxogden
- Where Are The Health Care Entrepreneurs? The Failure of Organizational Innovation in Health Care
Alas that this important piece is behind a paywall! Where Are The Health Care Entrepreneurs? via Todd Park
- Malone and Hayes: Bye-Bye PCs and Laptops – WSJ.com
Bye-Bye, PCs and Laptops. @wsj has noticed we’ve reached the end of the PC era.
- Can open source reinvent the music business? – O’Reilly Radar
Can open source reinvent the music business? Severed Fifth thinks so. Report by @jonobacon
- W3C HTML5 Logo
HTML 5 isn’t just a technology any more, it’s a movement, says @edd in email, after seeing
- 10 Intriguing Apple Patents to Get Excited About
RT @mikeloukides: Cool things Apple has patented: Is this what the future holds?
- 15 Web Services We Rely On Every Day | Blog | myGengo
Nice list for any tech startup to save money with: RT @MyGengo: "15 Web Services We Rely On Every Day"
Digest powered by RSS Digest