- pesticides and child IQ
- Honest logos by @Viktor | Designerscouch #thecritiquenetwork
- 10 best tricks of fooling myself to work « Productivity « How to get organized, how to be productive, GTD, Swift To-Do List tips and tricks – Dextronet Blog
- Tomgram: Noam Chomsky, Who Owns the World? | TomDispatch
- The Power of Platforms from Web 2.0 to Gov 2.0 | Esri Video
RT @LindaHecht Interesting talk at #Esri #Devsummit by @timoreilly about #web20, #geoweb and the importance of data
- swombat.com on startups
The Founder’s Library – great collection of articles for entrepreneurs via @edd
- Mr. Jassy, Tear Down This Wall! « Roman Stanek’s Push-Button Thinking
Mr. Jassy, Tear Down This Wall! Open letter from @RomanStanek of @gooddata in response to the AWS outage
- Southwestern Water: Going, Going, Gone? – NYTimes.com
- Locavore :: Home
In honor of Earth Day, @enjoy_locavore is making the Locavore phone app free today. Local food FTW!
- Meet Science: What is "peer review"? – Boing Boing
Meet Science–a new series on @BoingBoing–kicks off with "What is peer review?" Thanks to @ivanoransky!
Digest powered by RSS Digest