- Manufacturing’s Death Greatly Exaggerated « The Enterprise Blog
@russnelson I’d love to see your source for that date. I was thinking peak manufacturing employment
- After approving NBC buyout, FCC Commish becomes Comcast lobbyist
RT @mkapor Unbelievable. After approving NBC buyout, FCC Commish becomes Comcast lobbyist / #stoptherevolvingdoor
- Code for America: Bring MuralApp to San Francisco! #gov20
RT @codeforamerica our response to "Bring MuralApp to San Francisco! #gov20":
- SpyParty – A Spy Game About Subtle Behavior » Sign Up for the SpyParty Early-Access Beta!
Nice. @checker’s already influential Spy Party game is now opening its (paid) public beta
- U.S. On The Verge Of ‘Manufacturing Renaissance’ – PSFK
BCG says US on verge of ‘a manufacturing renaissance’ @make has been forecasting that for a while (via @sarawinge)
- HackForEgypt (Unconference & Hackathon) – Activism- Eventbrite
RT @saadventures Co-hosting #HackForEgypt (Unconference & Hackathon) Sat with @stanforddschool @Liberationtech Join us!
- Safari To Go for iPad on the iTunes App Store
RT @andrewsavikas Safari To Go currently #4 free iPad book app
- R in a Nutshell
– O’Reilly MediaRT @OReillyMedia #Ebook Deal/Day: R in a Nutshell – Only $17.99 (Save 50%) w/code DDRN5
- Political Animal – Wall Street, GOP aren’t on the same page
RT @simonstl For once I agree with Wall Street – /Me too!
- Safari To Go 2.0 iPad App Now Available Worldwide « Safari Books Online’s Official Blog
Safari To Go iPad app from @safaribooksonline now live in the App Store More details at
- Obama revealed: A moderate Republican – The Washington Post
Worth reflecting on: Obama revealed–A moderate Republican
Digest powered by RSS Digest