- Lost And Found – The Rumpus.net
- Normalize CSS : necolas/normalize.css @ GitHub
Normalize.css is a customisable CSS file that makes browsers render all elements more consistently and in line with modern standards. We researched the differences between default browser styles in order to precisely target only the styles that need normalizing.
- What’s Killing Your Wi-Fi? – Slashdot
What’s killing your wifi? Tools for figuring out what’s wrong with your wireless network
- Better Text Analysis With Saplo’s New API
ReadWriteHack: Better Text Analysis With Saplo’s New API
- Carl’s Little Stillfugue | Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most…
"Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the…"
- Gem Versioning and Bundler: Doing it Right « Katz Got Your Tongue?
- How to Clear Floated Elements with CSS | Think Vitamin
- You Are Solving The Wrong Problem « Aza on Design
#leanstartup story via @mikeloukides: Key to human powered flight was building a plane that couldd be repaired quickly
- Gretchen Morgenson: The ‘Reckless’ Origins Of The Financial Meltdown : NPR
RT @mbrokering: Gretchen Morgenson: How ‘Reckless’ Greed Contributed To Financial Crisis |
Digest powered by RSS Digest