- Phone hacking row shows News Corp is no ordinary news company | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Fantastic Guardian editorial by @jayrosen_nyu about #notw, NEWS, and how it got there: RECOMMENDED
- The Britney Spears Problem » American Scientist
Interesting for data geeks: Stream algorithms and the Britney Spears problem
- Apple Reports Record-Breaking Q3 2011: $7.31 Billion Profit on $28.57 Billion in Revenue – Mac Rumors
Daring Fireball: MacRumors on Apple’s Quarterly Results: Look at the slope on that first graph.
- An Open Letter to CIO Vivek Kundra – A Healthy Information Diet – InfoVegan.com
I have to agree that procurement is one of the biggest #opengov problems: @cjoh’s open letter to @vivekkundra
- Google+ is the social backbone – O’Reilly Radar
Important and thought-provoking post by @edd about commoditization of social: Google+ is the social backbone
- Webcast: What’s new and cool in Drupal 7?
RT @OReillyMedia What’s new and cool in #Drupal 7? Free webcast July 20 at 10amPDT w/Angela Brown + Jeff Eaton
- A New Study Shows That the Removal of High-Level Predators Can Have Disastrous Effects – Ecocentric – TIME.com
Mesopredator Release, as addressed by @BryanWalsh #trophicdowngrading cc @pkedrosky @arbesman
Digest powered by RSS Digest