- Developer Relations: A Five-Level Maturity Model
- This Week in My Classes: Am I Making Excuses for Gaudy Night? » Novel Readings – Notes on Literature and Criticism
- Strange Animals on Twitter: "The extraordinary Mirror spider has reflective patches on its abdomen – composed of guanine crystals. http://t.co/FZ3lscAxlJ"
- Rising Seas Threaten to Swallow These Ten Global Wonders | Science | Smithsonian
- The brains of men and women aren’t really that different, study finds | Science/AAAS | News
- A response to ‘On Pandering’ – LA Times
- The return of Charles Lenox, not-idle rich detective | The Seattle Times
- Baby goat’s tiny hopping will make you squeal in delight
- Age Discrimination In The Job Market May Hurt Women More | FiveThirtyEight
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News | Rolling Stone
- Scans prove there’s no such thing as a ‘male’ or ‘female’ brain | New Scientist
Markets are efficient if and only if P = NP http://content.iospress.com/download/algorithmic-finance/af007?id=algorithmic-finance%2Faf007 /v @JohnAllenPaulos
- Tasneem Raja on Twitter: "Right now I’m cooking solely from Fuschia Dunlop’s Every Grain of Rice, Chinese home cooking (h/t @brianboyer)."
- 42 Genius Tweets That Made British People Piss Themselves In 2015
- How to Slow Climate Change. With a Fake Volcano – Bloomberg Business
Digest powered by RSS Digest