- Eden Reforestation Projects
- Donald Trump’s gripes about the New York Times are usually about stories that are shown to be accurate – The Washington Post
- GitHub – compozed/deployadactyl: Make deployment downtime extinct
Deployadactyl is a Go library for deploying applications to multiple Cloud Foundry instances. Deployadactyl utilizes blue green deployments and if it’s unable to push your application it will rollback to the previous version. It also utilizes Go channels for concurrent deployments across the multiple Cloud Foundry instances.
- Facebook fake-news writer: ‘I think Donald Trump is in the White House because of me’ – The Washington Post
- Detecting Money Laundering — Startup.ML Conf
- Obama Reckons with a Trump Presidency – The New Yorker
- Containers Are The Future But The Future Isn’t Finished
- ‘Gilmore Girls,’ and the Rapid-Fire Repartee, Is Returning – The New York Times
- Listening to Trump | nonsite.org
- WRAL Censors Parts of ‘Saturday Night Live’ with Dave Chappelle | Variety
- Google Online Security Blog: Pixel Security: Better, Faster, Stronger
- Google Makes Machine Learning Available To Enterprise IT – InformationWeek
- 250k Containers In Production: A Real Test For The Real World | Pivotal
- We have 100 days to stop Donald Trump from systemically corrupting our institutions – Vox
- Australia signals support for Chinese-led trade deals to replace TPP | World news | The Guardian
RT @EricHolthaus: We’ve never seen anything like what’s happening in the Arctic and Antarctic right now. This is a new era.
RT @sramji: Congratulations to @pivotal on conquering the 250,000 container milestone with @cloudfoundry! h/t @onsijoe @jambay
- Researcher builds twitter bots that fight racism. It works — but only if the…
- Untitled (http://www.businessinsider.com/google-cloud-hires-sam-ramji-2016-11)
RT @qhardy: Congratulations @sramji
- Grant Imahara on Twitter: "Normalizing this atrocity is VERY bad. It is not a "precedent" to be cited for future policy. It is a stain on US history. Watch the clip. https://t.co/ekjgse1Q8u"
- Progress Report 1 – First Four Months | Insomnia REST Client
- William Vambenepe on Twitter: "Rentokil Initial creates a BETTER MOUSETRAP (literally!) using Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Google Cloud Dataflow. https://t.co/YsxNoA8U7C"
Extract from variety of data sources
You can quickly extract data from various data sources such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Presto, Google Analytics, Google Spreadsheet, Twitter, Web Page Scraping, CSV, Excel, JSON, Statistical files, R script, and much more.
- New neural network building block allows faster and more accurate text understanding
Digest powered by RSS Digest