- Hacking online advertising – O’Reilly Radar
Hacking Online Advertising. Great post by @macslocum about the shape of things to come
- Email overload? Try Priority Inbox – Official Gmail Blog
Really looking forward to gmail priority inbox! Want it now.
- Twitter / John Cusworth: “If you don’t risk anythin …
“If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” – Erica Jong #quote
- Scalpels and skulls point to Bronze Age brain surgery – opinion – 31 August 2010 – New Scientist
Bronze Age brain surgery. via @drchrysikou
- Anonymous Pro
New free monospace programming font by Mark Simonson: Anonymous Pro
- Frog cells give artificial nose the power of super smell – tech – 23 August 2010 – New Scientist
Frog cells give artificial nose the power of super smell
- Arctic ice: Less than meets the eye – environment – 31 August 2010 – New Scientist
Arctic ice: Less than meets the eye
- Announcing Lanyrd – Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report
Announcing Lanyrd, the social conference directory.
- GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot
Wow. A 10-point Republican lead on congressional preference in Gallup tracking.
- Nic Marks: The Happy Planet Index | Video on TED.com
Great TED talk on the Happy Planet Index
- “Women in tech”: what gives?
thoughtful post on a much-hacked topic RT @shefaly: Blogged: "Women in tech" #gender #technology Great comments too
- Untitled (http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/columns-and-blogs/cory-doctorow/article/44012-doctorow-s-first-law.html)
Cory @Doctorow’s struggle to offer un-DRMed editions of his own work
- Schneier on Security: A Revised Taxonomy of Social Networking Data
- E-patients, Cyberchondriacs, and Why We Should Stop Calling Names | e-Patients.net
The brilliant and insightful @SusannahFox on the ever evolving world of online health
- Getting the Most Out of Google Apps For Business – Training – O’Reilly Media
RT @oreillymedia Google Apps for business. Join expert @MichaelMilton’s FREE online class,
- Collaborative innovation in open government: Is there an app for that? | Gov 2.0
Collaborative innovation in open government: assessing the impact of crowdsourcing #gov20 #opengov #g2s via @digiphile
- O’Reilly Media – Videos
RT @oreillymedia Buy 1 #Video, Get 1 Free. Buy 2, Get 2 Free, Buy 3, Get 3 Free…Use discount code BVGVF and save.
- Untitled (http://twitter.com/gnat/statuses/22532935891)
Ain’t that so!
- Paul Rubin: Ten Fallacies About Web Privacy – WSJ.com
Good opinion piece in @wsj: Ten Fallacies About Web #Privacy I’m planning to talk about this at #g2s next week #gov20
Digest powered by RSS Digest