- Webster’s lays down the law, The Web of Language
- Children learn language in moments of insight, not gradually through repeated exposure, study shows
New research by a team of University of Pennsylvania psychologists is helping to overturn the dominant theory of how children learn their first words, suggesting that it occurs more in moments of insight than gradually through repeated exposure.
- Why Science Struggles to Correct Its Mistakes – NYTimes.com
- A dose of female intelligence « Mind Hacks
- Everything is a Remix, Part 3: The Elements of Creativity | Brain Pickings
- The New Inquiry – The History of Dialogue: Other People’s Papers
This is a dialogue between Teach, an adjunct philosophy instructor at a public university in New York, and Cheat, who has authored over 100 papers for pay.
Digest powered by RSS Digest